Smith & Wesson

GR5 Smith & Wesson Revolver J Frame Grips & Screw Square Butt Vintage Wood Used

  • Sale
  • Regular price $59.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

GR5 Smith & Wesson Revolver J Frame Grips & Screw Square Butt Vintage Wood Used

               We sale used, new & new old stock Smith & Wesson  Revolver Parts. Shoot us an email or give us a call for all your Smith & Wesson gun needs!  -USA Guns And  Gear. Please call or email with any questions!

This listing is in full compliance with all rules and regulations related to all firearms and parts.
NO FRAME OR RECEIVER, No kits to build a firearm, No Parts or Accessories for Assault weapons. We do not sell any magazine that holds more than 10 rounds.
We only ship to addresses is the United States!!
How to determine the model number of your Smith & Wesson Revolver. Swing out the cylinder , check behind the yoke on the frame for a MODEL NUMBER.
Model numbers began in 1957-58. So if there is no model number then your revolver may be older than 1957-58. In this case we can possibly still find the part you need with the serial # . If this is the case contact us and we will need a little more info on your revolver.
A revolver is a repeating handgun that has a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers and at least one barrel for firing.
The term “hand ejector” came to denote all revolvers in which the action opened by swinging to the left side of the frame. Empties were ejected by pushing
The Smith & Wesson hand ejector double/single action revolver has been around long enough for the design to seem somewhat timeless!
Gunsmiths Required: Disassembly and Assembly required to replace part
Some parts may require installation and fitting by a qualified gun smith Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts



Sold Out